Mother Webb's is in Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada.
They lead all Antigonish Restaurants for serving succulent steaks for over 49 years since 1964. Located 4 miles east of Antigonish town, on the Trans-Canada highway, look for their big red roof. They still stay with the old-fashioned recipes.
Since 1964, Mother Webb has been famous for its awesome food and instant service. It is a leading icon for Antigonish restaurants for more than 49 years. They have a sterling reputation for food and service. That reputation is first priority for the friendly well-trained staff. The same family owners are still hands-on and they are still driven to stay #1.
These are the 4 top signature choices:
- Their specialty is Flame-Fired Steaks of prime AAA western beef, charbroiled to perfection. They are still cooked on old-fashioned red-hot black iron grates (same as the old fashioned black iron frying pan).
- They serve fresh in-house English Style Fish & Chips served 1 piece for light appetites and more for hungrier times.
- Their Hot Chicken Sandwich uses a recipe from the early pilgrims. The chicken is fresh cooked in-house daily with choice 2-3 pound chickens. The gravy is slow-cooked for 8 to 12 hours and is one of the signature Mother Webb products.
- The Club House Sandwich has fresh chicken, bacon, cheese, tomato, lettuce, and mayo. Thousands of customers never seem to lose their hunger for this Club House.
- Enjoy our succulent, fall off the bone ribs. Simmered and slow-cooked here at Mother Webb's with our Hickory smoked BBQ sauce.
Your beer is always served "ice cold" 2 degrees above freezing, often cold enough to see ice crystals floating on the top. The gravy is slow-simmered, a rarity for North American restaurants.
Mother Webb's is on the Trans Canada Highway, (view map) 4788 Highway #104. Open daily from 11 am till 10 pm unlike most restaurants in Antigonish. You can telephone them at (902) 863-3809. There is also a convenience store, a motel, and gas stations. All these locations have large parking lots.